Last Revised: July 5, 2017
Collection of Your Information
SAHN Designs Inc. may collect personal information in connection with your use or purchase of SAHN Designs Inc.’s products and services, which may include information provided in connection with the following activities:
- Registering or filling in forms on the Sites. This includes information you may provide when you request additional information about SAHN Designs Inc.’s products and services or sign up to receive SAHN Designs Inc.’s e-mail newsletters or coupons.
- Purchasing any product or service from SAHN Designs Inc.
- Providing feedback or making other submissions to SAHN Designs Inc.
- Requesting information or assistance from SAHN Designs Inc. SAHN Designs Inc. may also keep a copy of any communications or correspondence you may send to it, including any e-mail communications.
- Participating or responding to consumer survey or requests for consumer’s opinions, concerns, and preferences regarding SAHN Designs Inc.’s products and services.
- Participating in consumer contests, sweepstakes and other promotions.
The personal information that SAHN Designs Inc. may collect may include your name, username, password, email address, age, date of birth, gender, address, telephone number, credit card and debit card numbers (with expiration dates), personal preferences, and any other personal information that you choose to include in your profile, or in other communications to SAHN Designs Inc. You represent and warrant that you have the right and authority or have obtained all necessary consents to provide any information, including any personal information of another individual, that is provided by you to SAHN Designs Inc.
Like many websites, SAHN Designs Inc. utilizes “cookies” to maintain a record of your visit to the Sites and your use of the Services. A cookie is a small text file that is transferred by a web server and stored on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device. It can only be read by the server that sent it to you. This information does not identify you personally and you remain anonymous unless you have otherwise provided SAHN Designs Inc. with personal information.
Cookies help SAHN Designs Inc. to improve the Sites and Services, and to deliver more personalized service by enabling SAHN Designs Inc. to estimate audience size and usage patterns; to store information about your preferences; to speed up your searches and to recognize you when you return to the Sites or use the Services.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. If you would prefer to prevent your computer from accepting SAHN Designs Inc.’s cookies, you may follow your Internet browser’s steps for doing so. Please note, however, that if you do disable cookies from your browser, you may not be able to access certain sections of the Sites or the Services.
Protection of Your Information
To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy and facilitate the appropriate use of information, SAHN Designs Inc. uses physical, technological and administrative procedures to protect the personal information that SAHN Designs Inc. collects from loss, unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or other misuse.
Nevertheless, Internet or wireless transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any messages or information you send to the Sites or through the Services may be read or intercepted by others. If you have any questions about the security of personal information collected by SAHN Designs Inc., please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use of Your Personal information
Upon SAHN Designs Inc.’s collection of your personal information, SAHN Designs Inc. may use such personal information internally, separately or in combination with pre-existing information, for the following purposes:
- To develop, enhance, market, sell or otherwise provide information, products or services
- To establish and conduct commercial relationships, including to process purchases or other transactions and to conduct or administer other transactions that you may engage in with SAHN Designs Inc. on or through the Sites
- To conduct or administer contests, sweepstakes or other promotions in which you have participated;
- To contact you and to respond to any communications that you may have had with us;
- To troubleshoot problems with the Sites and Services;
- To customize your experience or homepage on the Sites;
- To develop and manage SAHN Designs Inc.’s business and operations;
- To detect and protect SAHN Designs Inc. and other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, fraud, theft and other illegal activity, and to audit compliance with SAHN Designs Inc.’s policies and contractual obligations;
- To engage in business transactions, including the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, securitization or financing involving SAHN Designs Inc.: As permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements or provisions;
- For any other purpose to which you consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
SAHN Designs Inc. may disclose your personal information to its subsidiaries or affiliates and to third parties whom SAHN Designs Inc. hires to provide services on SAHN Designs Inc.’s behalf, including, but not limited to, support services, website services, delivering promotional materials, contests, sweepstakes and other promotions, and answering customer questions about SAHN Designs Inc.’s products and services. These subsidiaries, affiliates and third parties may be located overseas. SAHN Designs Inc. will only provide those third parties with the personal information that they need to deliver the services to SAHN Designs Inc. and/or on SAHN Designs Inc.’s behalf. SAHN Designs Inc. will not disclose your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes without obtaining prior affirmative consent. In the event that SAHN Designs Inc. is involved in a business transaction, including the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, securitization or financing involving SAHN Designs Inc., you consent to your personal information and any other information SAHN Designs Inc. may have collected being transferred to another party in connection with such transaction. You also consent to SAHN Designs Inc. disclosing your personal information to legal, financial, insurance, or other advisors in connection with such business transaction or management of all or part of SAHN Designs Inc.’s business or operations; as consented to by you from time to time, including to fulfill any other purposes that are identified when the personal information is collected; or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
Retention of Your Personal information
The personal information that you provide will be retained by SAHN Designs Inc. in accordance with applicable laws. However, SAHN Designs Inc. will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information it holds if it is no longer needed for SAHN Designs Inc. business purposes.
SAHN Designs Inc. recognizes the privacy interests of children and SAHN Designs Inc. encourages parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activities and interests. The Sites are not intended for children under the age of 18. SAHN Designs Inc. does not target its services or the Sites to children under 18. SAHN Designs Inc. does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18.
Choice and Opt-Out Preferences
SAHN Designs Inc. does not collect your personal information unless you choose to provide it. If, at any time, you prefer not to receive further email communications from SAHN Designs Inc. (except in connection with information, products or services that you specifically request), you will have the ability to unsubscribe from such communications by means of a link provided in every broadcast e-mail that is sent to you by SAHN Designs Inc. If, at any time, you prefer not to receive any other form of communication from SAHN Designs Inc., you will have the ability to unsubscribe from such communications by emailing email@example.com.
Access and Correction
SAHN Designs Inc. will take reasonable steps to ensure the personal information it holds is accurate, complete and up to date. Upon your written request, subject to certain exceptions provided by law, SAHN Designs Inc. will inform you of the existence, use and disclosure of your personal information and give you access to that information. Additionally, if you have any questions or enquiries relating to our privacy practices or procedures, or if you believe that the personal information that SAHN Designs Inc. holds about you is not accurate, complete or up to date you may write to the Privacy Officer at the address provided below. If you are able to establish that the information is not accurate, complete or up to date, SAHN Designs Inc. will take reasonable steps to correct the information so that it is accurate, complete and up to date.
Request for Access and Correction, Questions or Comment
SAHN Designs Inc.
Attention: Privacy Officer
71-201 West 2nd Ave
Vancouver, BC V5Y 0J7